Even when we are talking of a vaccine that may bring some relief and an eventual return to normality, for owners of overseas properties, it has been a long and difficult journey.
Owning a vacation home in another country is a huge expense and with no rental revenue coming in it is causing many homeowners to consider their options as there is no firm end in sight.
You may have considered selling but are worried about the process and costs with questions such as:
- How can I sell if I’m not allowed into the US?
- How much is this going to cost?
- Is it really worth selling?
- How can I get the maximum amount from the sale?
- I don’t want to be pressured into making a forced decision.
All very valid questions and ones which we see asked many times – we have a solution for you.
- We DO NOT advocate high pressure sales tactics
- We WILL explain the whole process in terms you will understand
- We WILL be available to you to answer any and all questions you have
- We have partnered with a GREAT TEAM of associates that have the same business ethics as we do – from Title companies to money exchange companies we ensure you get the best deal from the sale of your house.
Of course, you will want to know what your property is worth, for a personalized valuation of your home fill out our contact form. You will receive a real time response from us in the UK initially, in a time that suits you.
The US Property market is still thriving. You will be able to obtain the best price for your home throughout this pandemic. We have comparative pricing for homes that have sold recently in every community – get in touch for more information.
Other ways to contact us
Wraysbury, TW19 5JB
Orlando, Florida TW19 5JB